The JT & Jamie Haynes TEAM were a dream to work with! Natalie (Natalie Crown REALTOR®) was so helpful in guiding us through the selling process. We would highly recommend JT and Jamie and the team to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
- Tandy Clark, Canyon, TX
“A+ professionals across the board. The JT & Jamie Haynes TEAM listed and sold our section in less than 2 months for $150/acre over asking price! They took care of all of our questions and concerns, no matter how small. ”
- Joe-Michael Wright, Hereford, TX
I was skeptical about the house staging , but it really opened up the rooms . I believe the process really helped sell the house. It made it look more spacious and inviting. The JT & Jamie Haynes TEAM listened to me when I expressed my desire for a quick sale. We had offers within […]
- Dal Reid, Amarillo, TX
When you are selling real estate with Triangle Realty, here is what you can expect.
We get to know you.
Our relationship begins with taking the time to thoroughly understand you. What are your needs, objectives, and time frame for selling? Then we focus on your property and what makes it special. We discover what you love about it, what improvements you have made, and what features showcase its uniqueness.
We do our research.
Our team of real estate professionals know the market and we’ll do the research to determine what your property is worth in the current market. Then to determine your property’s best selling price, we will do a comparative market analysis and price your property based on the mindset of your potential buyer and current market trends.
We prepare your property.
From home inspectors to making improvements and staging if necessary, we will arrange everything for you including contacting servicemen and getting bids which will assist you in being able to easily make home improvement decisions. We will do all that we can to showcase your property in its best possible light.
We have an extensive marketing process.
We will create a customized marketing strategy based on your property type, location and amenities and we will stop at nothing to get your property seen by the most qualified potential buyers. You will receive a tailored marketing plan which may include:
- Property signage and flyer tubes/flyers for drive by potential buyers
- Professional photography by an accredited photographer
- Videography using drones and Go Pros to be placed on YouTube and for digital marketing
- Mapping software to create online interactive map of your property
- Arrangements for open houses, on-site food trucks, and corresponding advertising
- Inventory list of all items to be conveyed with property (farm & ranch)
- Purchase of a custom URL to be used in marketing pieces
- Purchase of a custom text keyword to be used on signage or in marketing pieces
- One page property card/flyer to be available online and in print
- MLS listings on AAOR, PBOR, LAOR, HTAR
- Custom property page on our website
- Land listing on LandsofTexas.com (for land)
- Property Bible to be placed on site for showings
- Postcards to be sent to targeted potential buyers in the area
- Hand delivered property flyers to local businesses
- Rotating newspaper listings
- Hyperlocal area publication listings
- Social Media Channel posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Facebook video posts for targeted campaign
- Online retargeting campaign focussing on a pool of potential buyers
- Handouts for various local events
- Email blasts to REALTOR ® associations
- Video Email to targeted potential clients
- Featured “Video Spotlight” on our monthly e-newsletters (distribution of 2,000+)
- “Featured Property” listing on the trianglerealtyllc.com homepage
We are always available.
We are here for you at every stage of the process and are always available to discuss anything you need to know. In addition, you will receive monthly e-reports of property listing views on the various syndicated listing websites (250+) as well as a monthly Service Listing Report (SLR) to keep you informed of the various marketing and advertising efforts and showings. We will also schedule service calls to personally communicate with you regarding all marketing issues including showing feedback, property inquiries, recent comparable sales, and pricing.
We are your negotiation experts.
If the notion of a contract negotiation intimidates you, you have come to the right place. Our professionals will navigate the process and sort out all the details in the trenches. When you are selling real estate with the Triangle team, you’ll be able to trust you’ve gotten the best deal possible.
We close successfully and smoothly.
From option periods to title insurance, inspections, and surveys, the details involved in the window from contract to closing can leave even the most sophisticated seller confused. That’s why you should trust a Triangle professional when selling real estate, we’ll take the ball and run to get you to closing day in the most hassle-free process possible.
We put our marketing connections to work for you
As a part of the Superior Land Network, a nationwide network of leading farm and ranch brokers and agents, Triangle Realty clients gain the benefit of increased exposure of your property with buyers from throughout America, from farmers and ranchers to beef and dairy producers, and agricultural investors. The Superior Land Network puts the proven and widely recognized Superior brand and the network of the nation’s largest livestock video auction to work to get buyers and sellers results. And with the added value of an in-house land auction company, Triangle Realty clients have more options than ever before to get your property sold.
Looking To Sell Your Property?
Triangle Realty is here to support you. Please complete the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly.